Transmitters and Wireless Links
Transmitters come in all shapes and sizes and each one has its own characteristic behaviors. Our years of commitment to the industry has enabled us to keep up with emerging technology while also servicing legacy equipment. We can find and address characteristic flaws no matter the transmitter make, model or year. We also design high availability systems that will keep you on the air and free from any single point of failure. Below is an essential list of services that will provide confidence and peace of mind.
- Transmitter Thermal Inspection and Reporting
- New Transmitter Installation and Proof of Performance Reports
- Studio to Transmitter Link (STL) Path Analysis and Installation
- STL Maintenance and Reporting
- WiFi Installation and Analysis
- FM and TV Received Signal Strength Indication (RSSI) Reports
- Transmitter Tubes and Tuning
- Transmitter Site Logs and Documentation
- FM-HD and Analogue Proof of Performance
- Low Power FM Installation
- AM NRSC-2 and NRSC-5 Measurements
- Due Diligence
We are available for emergency service work in the evenings and on weekends.